Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thinking Back: Baby Birthday Eve

Wow, what a year?! All day I've thought about the past year. As we sat down to relax this evening I starting thinking about one year ago today: the eve of Mila and Nolan's debut. With so much running through my head it was definitely hard to sleep. We had no idea what an amazing experience we just ahead of us. We thought we did, but there's no preparation that can explain what it actually feels like to see and hold your own children. God is so faithful! I'm thankful fo have such an amazing wife, son and daughter!


Kari just before we met Mila and Nolan!


Our last picture together as a family of 2!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tammy Bowers said...

Wow, what a fast year. Happy birthday to your sweet twins.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet kids :-)

I NEED to see them. Still haven't met them yet. How are you feeling, Kari?!

Tell Conrad "hello" and give your sweet babies a kiss from me!