Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A walk in the park

The fall weather today was at its finest. Knowing that the rain will soon be here, the crisp blue sky is something we don't take for granted this time of year.


Kari loaded the stroller, babies, and all the baby gear downtown. She also brought me a change of clothes. Nolan and Mila were suited up in their walking clothes - warm coats, boots and pants. We started at Venti's and strolled through downtown up Cottage Street, through a few fun paths in the Pringle Park area and then made it to Bush park.

We made the loop and passed Leslie (my aunt) running with Drake (her Siberian running partner) twice. The colors this time of year are absolutely breath taking. After making the loop we took the stroll back downtown and ended with a delightful dinner at Venti's.


I will have to admit that this was probably the best fall days of my life. There have been a lot of good fall football days, but walking with the family on a beautiful day can't be beat!








4 comments:

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Fall is my happy time! I'm a little jealous of your colors in the valley but I still wouldn't trade because of all that rain!!

Paul and Ashley Hynes said...

So adorable! Love you guys and love the pictures!

Rebecca.Alburn said...

I love the blog layout! Your pictures are very nice and those babies are delightful.

Tammy Bowers said...

Cute pics, and I love the new fall layout of your blog. Nice, Kari.

BWY, my mom received Conrad's newsletter with pictures of the twins. She loved it. I mean went on and on about the twins. She wants to email Conrad and tell him how beautiful his babies are. She didn't care about the articles or information, she wants more baby pics. (Thought you'd enjoy hearing that.)