Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Apology

As I was sitting at my sewing machine I heard muffled Nolan screams. I walked a few steps over to their play area and found Mila on top of him and trying to crawl over him to get to a toy. I immediately hopped over the fence and pulled her off of him and sat them both on my lap. I put them facing each other and told Mila to say sorry (which she can't obviously do, but we are practicing). I kissed him to show her what to do. Neither party was interested. I tried to have them give each other hugs. Again, not interested. Then Nolan summed up his feelings by angerly doing one of his rumbly lip zerbert things (which are usually one of his happy sounds).

They are normally very loving towards each other. They can play together for about an hour if fed and happy. I often see them migrate to the same spots within their play area. After they have been apart for awhile they are so excited to see each other. They will wiggle and squirm to get to the other one and open their mouths and just kiss on each others faces. They even sometimes hug. When they are sleepy or are lying next to each other they often hold hands. They are so precious together. Nolan is especially loving towards Mila, although lately Mila has been giving some intense kisses and loves.

They are so precious and I love caring for them everyday.

1 comment:

Tammy Bowers said...

Beautiful picture, Kari. Thanks for painting in words.