Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Two Most Recent Target Trips

I have been really into couponing lately and it has been so fun to see how much money we can save. Target has been one of the stores I have been focusing on lately and I have found some pretty good deals. The first 3 pictures are from a trip a couple weeks ago and the last is from my trip this week.



Here is everything I got on my first trip and my total was $19 something.

Just to give you an idea of how it broke down the items in the pic above totaled $12.69. The babies love the puffs and they are a great diaper bag snack and they were on sale for 3 for $5. The sippies are the ones that we are using with them and we only had one for each of them. I was excited to find them 2 for $5. The spoons are also a favorite and were $2.69.

So, I was able to get everything else (the items that I used the coupons on) in the pic above for $7 something. So fun! The wipes alone were originally $15. The Cheetos were a treat for Conrad who was at home watching the babies and came to about 30 cents each.....not our normal Trader Joe's fare.



This is the pic of my great deals from my trip last wed. This stuff came to $1.22. The soaps were free with a $3 of 3 J&J coupon. The Aveeno was on clearance (only 15% off) for $2.54. I had 2 $2 off coupons so I got them both for $1.08. I had 2 target internet printable coupons for $1 off Motts and also had 2 manufacturer coupons for 55 cents. I think apple sauces came to about 7 cents each.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tammy Bowers said...

Kari,
Good for you. Very smart.
TB