Saturday, February 9, 2008

Twins come home!

The Venti twins ventured home on Thursday. After four days in the hospital Kari, Mila, and Nolan were all cleared to come home. It took us about 5 hours to actually get out of the hospital, but we finally made it home around 7pm. We have spent the past few days adjusting to a completely new schedule and are amazed by the energy God has given us to make the transition.

Kari and I are praise the Lord that we have two healthy babies! Every time we look at each of them we are amazed by the overwhelming feeling of love we have for these little munchkins.

Below are a few (of hundreds) pictures from our journey home.

Mila (left) and Nolan (right) enjoy their sunggles. I think they are in awe looking at each other outside of the womb.
Kari and Mila getting ready for the ride home.
Nolan and Mila all buckled up.
Kari and I on our way out...

Saturday afternoon nap in mom and dad's bed. Caught them holding hands!
Stay tuned for more pictures...

14 comments:

The Anders said...

You two are so blessed! You have the most adorable twins! I cannot wait to see them someday.

Rebecca.Alburn said...

You guys are looking great and little N and M are the BEST!

I cannot get over the cute pic of them holding hands!! Oh so amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari and Conrad!

This is liz (tucker) howeth. i just thought of you guys, remembering you were due in feb, came on here, thinking i would see pictures of you very pregnant, and instead see 2 adorable babies!! wow. they are really beautiful. i'm so happy for you guys! congratulations. what a blessing.

liz

Paul and Ashley Hynes said...

What a beautiful family! It is so awesome to see and hear how happy and healthy you all are. You are continually in our thoughts and prayers!

Paul and Ashley Hynes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Oh my gosh, they are beautiful! And you got a girl and a boy...you 2 are so blessed. You should add us to your blog. We have a page too!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! How incredible. They are SOOOOO sweet and I just want to come hold them:-) Way to stay strong through your pregnancy Kari! I know it was so hard.

Thanks also for your phone message today! I just got home and it's a little late to call the new parents so maybe i'll try tomorrow:-)

I'm so happy for you guys.

shortstuff29 said...

Hey Kari and conrad!
Con Grats they are soooo flipin cute God has truely blessed you guys:} I cant wait to really see them in person well God Bless and I miss you guys

Love always
Elyse Peters

Jen said...

Do you know how much torture this is for me to look at these babies and not have the chance to hold them? You're killing me here!

Seriously, you guys, they are SO amazing, and Kari...YOU LOOK GREAT!! (so do you Con)

Keep posting pics, you can never post too many in my opinion.

Love, Jen Green

Anonymous said...

oh, my goodness. theyre getting more and more gorgeous every day! happy valentines day... to you and your little ones.
love ya!
-roxanne

Jocelyn said...

We love your pictures - keep them coming! Those twins are just too beautiful - what a double blessing to your family. It is fun just seeing how they've changed since their birth day!

Tami said...

I love your new pics. They are just adorable and Kari, you look so good in the pic coming home. What beautiful twins you both have. Can't wait to see them.

Love ya,
Tami Palmer

Tammy Bowers said...

I can't wait to meet the twins. My mom is a twin, and so close to her sister. When my aunt lost her husband, she moved in with my mom. Now the two ladies live next door to me. Although they don't share a bedroom, it's like they are back where they started as kids. God created such a special bond between twin siblings that will last a lifetime. You should be so proud!
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.