Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Joining the Blogging World

The following is the ubiquitous post that all new bloggers must make:
After holding out for some time Conrad and I have decided to join the blogging world. I love reading other peoples blogs, but never felt that I had very blog worthy things to write about. But, with all of the new things in our life I think I could at least muster up some pictures and updates. So check back occasionally and we will do our best to give you little glimpses into the life of the Ventis.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Let's get some more posts up!

Laura Jean said...

hahahaha glad to see you finally broke into the blogging world!!! Love you, can't wait to see the prego pictures *wink wink* ;) Gotta document the progress!

Paul and Ashley Hynes said...

Sounds good! We will add you to our blog:)

Laura Jean said...

TAG! check out my blog and read the last post!

Glynis said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I can't wait to read what you have to say, because I'm not nearly as good at the email as I am with blogging. Maybe we can finally stay in touch :)